Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy
creativity and worthwhile accomplishments . . . in this we make a difference!

Friday 15 August 2014

Scrapbooking Weekend!

Last weekend I had the pleasure of going to a Scrapbooking Retreat.  I had so much fun, and even made some pages.  I do not usually do scrapbooking, however when a friend suggested it, I jumped at the chance.  I met some lovely girls and made some friends for life!  Thank you Carole Bryson for hosting the event and for Lesley Lendon, Kim Fee and Cathryn Perkins who put up with me!

My daughter was clearing out her room and in amongst her rubbish pile I found some photos she didn't want...so, ever the hoarder, I grabbed them.  The colours were perfect for my scrapbook pages, however I didn't know at the time!


The colours in this layout are do vibrant and cheerful - Crushed Curry, Real Red, Pool Party, Smoky Slate and Very Vanilla.  The DSP is one of the new ones  'Flashback'.  We also made use of a new punch, which I haven't got, but is definitely on my Wish List now - 'What's Up'.  We have used the framelits 'On Film' which is a striking one.   The font is a Sissex one, belonging to Carole.  It is all her layout as well.


I love this photo, taken at Harrods.  Once again 'Flashback' DSP used, however to give the page some umph, Carole has designed it to use the Hexagonal Framelit, and made great use of the punched out hexagons!
I have yet to do the journalling on either of these pages.  Soon...before I forget.  However I will need an album to put the pages in, so one thing at a time!
If you would like to order any of the products used in this scrapbook layout, click on the image below and that should take you direct to my Stampin' Up! store.

No comments:

Post a Comment