Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy
creativity and worthwhile accomplishments . . . in this we make a difference!

Sunday 31 August 2014

Hi, I hope you have had a lovely summer.  I will be relieved when the girls are back at school and everything routine again.
It is so much harder to keep up with things when on holiday. We have just had a week in France, and I loved it.  I can't wait to put my photos into the Project Life albums. So watch this space as I want to do this as soon as I can, as it is so much harder remembering stuff later.  These are from Paris, the top one on the Pont d'Art, and the second at Versailles.


The new Autumn - Winter  Catalogue is now LIVE.
There are some fantastic new Stampin' Up! Products in there.  Just in time to prepare your Christmas Cards.  Yes...
You can link to the new catalogue Here

No comments:

Post a Comment