Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy
creativity and worthwhile accomplishments . . . in this we make a difference!

Saturday 28 June 2014

Backyard Basics - More Retiring Products!

I thought I'd get some inspiration from the The Paper Players and was happily playing with ink and paper....completed my projects and went to upload them...when I saw the closing date was yesterday!
Backyard Basics and the matching framelits are on the Retired List as is the DSP Gingham Garden !  Which means you only have until Monday 30th June to order them. Check the Retired List out here.

 This lovely sketch from Paper Players is a great one for using DSP, because if you are like me, I fall in love with some paper, only to find I hate to use it as it is too beautiful. Sound familiar?  Well, this is a another way to show off that beautiful paper. 


There are only a couple more days to take advantage of the amazing deals from Stampin' Up! at the moment.
http://www2.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryid=3123&dbwsdemoid=5002019
A last chance reminder to visit the Retiring List on my website.  Some of these products are discounted, some aren't and some have already sold out.

FANTASTIC OFFER
Feed your passion for Crafting.......
            • £55 product of your choice
            • £45 business kit
            •  Low cost to get you started

This really is an Amazing Deal.  For just £50 you can become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and reap all the benefits you can get as a result.

Is your Wish List bigger than your Bank Balance?
Turn your passion for paper, stamps and ink into a business.  Purchase your Starter Kit from me HERE and you will become a member of my team and also a member of Stampin' Stars!


Don't forget to check out the Weekly Deals.  These change every Wednesday morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment