Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy
creativity and worthwhile accomplishments . . . in this we make a difference!

Tuesday 20 May 2014

Swaps from Regional

I am always blown away by what other stampers can do.  Some ladies put so much effort into swapping.  Some make a 100, one lady made 200; others  like me made 30 or so.  I usually like to make about 50.  If I make any more, I have problems storing them!  The idea is usually to do as many as you would like to receive.  As we have a new catalogue coming out at the end of June and the current seasonal has been around since January, I didn't want to make too many or have too many as I like to see new product being used.
I have tried to match up names to swap, forgive me if I get it wrong.  Generally from the top left hand side clockwise.
Hazel Ford, Tanya Herbert, Rosie Minors, Jane Adams, ?, RS Goodlett, Ruth Trice, Ann Wall

Cathryn Perkins, Amanda Bates, Garance Mistry

Laura Mackie, Nikki Acton, Lucy Tustian, Joanna Fieldsend

Rebecca Willmore, Joy Mitchell, Julie Smith

Linda Kendrick - this was made using the brown paper we get in our parcels. I love the Tempting Turquoise flowers. 
Paula Boardman, Karen Young, Mary Triller, Lavinia Gruizinga, Tania Salender, Elaine Jackson
Joyce Jones - lovely lantern with a beautiful gold bird inside
Kim Fee - I marvel at the effort, lovely Kim
Nicky Langford - bunting for a cake, fabulous

No comments:

Post a Comment