Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy
creativity and worthwhile accomplishments . . . in this we make a difference!

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Scrap DSP

We all have bits of beautiful, colourful scrap paper lying around, that we just might need one day, or is just too pretty to throw away.
Stampin' Up! changes its Designer Series Paper every year.  The new catalogue is just around the corner, so we know there is going to be more beautiful designs that we MUST have.  So, what to do with the old paper?
Ever since this morning when I uploaded the New Weekly Deals, I have been playing in my craft room.  I have a few pieces of Eastern Elegance and some coordinating card stock...
I love the depth of colour that Crushed Curry has.  It is probably my favourite yellow. It is part of the Regals Collection.


Eastern Elegance DSP, Four You
This card was alright, but then added to a Coastal Cabana base card and it took it up another notch.  It is just rolled up pieces of paper, I used 2" long by 11/2" wide and the trusty Tombow to glue them together.

Bring on the Cake, bird punch
The top photo shows how I measured the distances, these scraps of paper were 1cm wide.  Don't you love it when I switch from inches to centimetres! I work in both.  The sentiment is from Four You and the flames are made using the bird punch.  I have added markings with white chalk marker.
Happy Day

Sassy Salutations

Simply Stars, Perfect Pennants
And so its not all Birthday cards, a little Christmas card using Eastern Elegance...
Sassy Salutations, Happy Day




No comments:

Post a Comment