Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy
creativity and worthwhile accomplishments . . . in this we make a difference!

Monday 19 May 2014

Downline Notepads

During any Stampin' Up! event, as well as Swaps, it is acknowledged that you give your downline a gift.
For my downlines I had covered a notebook, using the Kaleidoscope DSP, and a new photopolymer stamp set called Sans & Stripes, an alphabet set.  I picked up the colours in the paper for my letters.  To pull it together I made a band using ruffle stretch ribbon in strawberry slush.

Sans & Stripes


My upline Natalie gave us all a lovely card and some perforated tags, in a Tag a Bag Gift bag.


Simply Stars, as thats the name of our group Stampin' Stars!
Retro Fresh DSP

No comments:

Post a Comment