Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy
creativity and worthwhile accomplishments . . . in this we make a difference!

Saturday 30 November 2013



Card Candy I received from a swap at Convention.
For those that don't know what card candy is, they are card toppers, packaged up like you see in the craft shops.  There are some rules regarding card candy - they must only use current Stampin' Up! Products, have at least 2 layers, minimum of 6 toppers on a piece of acetate in a clear bag and you must use embellishments on at least 3 of he toppers.  Umm, I might not have quite got it right.  The CC police may be after me!
I used Zoo Babies as my stamp set.












Sketched Birthday - Crafting Alison

Papaya Collage, Fabulous Phrases - Ruth Trice



Happy Hour - Dawn Howard
Wetlands - Jayne Owen


Festive Flurry - Karen Rhodes
Mosaic Madness - Carolyn Exwood


No comments:

Post a Comment