Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy
creativity and worthwhile accomplishments . . . in this we make a difference!

Friday 27 September 2013

I promised you some cards made using the new Christmas Single Stamps
I have fallen for the Winter Frost Designer Series Paper Stack.  For £6.25 you get 48 sheets of 2 double sided designs. These are the perfect size for card fronts, and the bits left over cut be cut into strips or squares. How fantastic is that!
This stamp is called Magical Season, and it is £4.95. It will need a block (sizeD), as it is a single stamp that comes in a  cello bag.



Change of colour and using Season of Style Washi Tape £4.50 for 3 rolls, Be Merry Christmas single stamp £7.95(block E)

Thats  not all I have to show you today.
I love these colours so much, I was on a roll. The small stamp sets we have in the Autumn/Winter catalogue are just perfect for those of you who just want to stamp off a lot of Christmas cards in one go.

This set actually combines in a bundle with the Merry Little Christmas Simply Created Card kit - more of that later! I have combined it with the Festive Flurry and the Festive Flurry Framelits.

I love this set Wishing You £12.95 (wood) or £9.95 (clear), add some DSP and a bit of ribbon or a bit of bling.


No comments:

Post a Comment