Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy
creativity and worthwhile accomplishments . . . in this we make a difference!

Sunday 26 May 2013

 I was making a card yesterday and wanted to get the butterflies all lined up vertically. It was a challenge. However this is where Stampin Up!'s grid paper comes into its own.


I found the middle of the card and after squaring it up, I drew a pencil line down the centre of my page.
I was then able to position my Stamp-a-ma-jig with the sentiment image directly in the middle of card, where I wanted it.
 When I photographed this I didn't realise the 'Hello" would be so noticeable, oops. I have since found out that the Stamp-a-ma-jig has 2 sides a rough and a smooth, which I did know, what I didn't know was that the rough was for Craft or pigment inks and the smooth for die inks! Now to get the Stazon stamp cleaner out and rub hard!

Then I continued stamping the butterflies one on top of the other. Using the Stamp-a-ma-jig lets you place the image exactly where you want it.
This is my finished card. I added a punched Elegant Butterfly image and some Dimensionals to finish the card. These are very simple cards and they are going as Thank Yous to my customers.


No comments:

Post a Comment