Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy
creativity and worthwhile accomplishments . . . in this we make a difference!

Saturday 23 February 2013

Yesterday I had a class of little people at the Village Centre in Englefield Green,
It always surprises me how concentrated children can be when they do something they enjoy.
They had a choice of 3 cards and different papers to play with, as well as a variety of punches.
Unfortunately I wasn't quick enough to take photos of the cards they made, as soon as they are fnished children become so excited they run off to show their parents.

I will be running another class for children in the Easter school holidays at the Village Centre in Englefield Green. Please come along.
Here are the examples they had to inspire them.
From stamping the Flower in five different colours you can, with the appropriate punches make two complete flowers of different colours. I have used  two additional circle punches to those detailed below.

I have fallen in love with this stamp.
It is called Quint-Essential Flower.
I am going to offer a bundle especially for the Make It Show.
For only £45 you get the Quint-Essential Flower stamp, a 2 3/8" Scallop punch, a 1 3/4" scallop punch and a 3/4" circle punch. This would normally cost you £50,45.
You also a get to choose something from the Sale-a-Bration brochure for FREE. I would suggest the Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper or the Sycamore Street Ribbon and Button Pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment