Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy
creativity and worthwhile accomplishments . . . in this we make a difference!

Sunday 3 February 2013

I hope you have found the Stampin Stars Blog Hop inspiring.
They are a group of talented creative women and hopefully they will spur your imagination towards some fantastic creations.

I wanted to continue with my idea of the squashed bottle top.

These are hairpins, made with the smaller bottle top. They are made the same way as the fridge magnets on the previous post but I attached them to the hairpins with E6000, which is a very strong adhesive. I have pinned them to a card of Raspberry Ripple and More Amore, added a bit of Crochet Trim and the sentiment Just Because that is one of the FREE Sale-a-Bration products you can get when you spend £45 with Stampin Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment