Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy
creativity and worthwhile accomplishments . . . in this we make a difference!

Saturday 5 January 2013

I don't know where the holiday time has gone, girls will be back to school and then we will be back to routine thankfully.

New Years Resolutions - make time for my blog, build up my Stampin Up! business, make time for friends, spend quality time with my children, de clutter, does that mean my crafting supplies? Try to beat my half marathon and marathon times, more exercise, less drinking and eating! Yay oh, same oh!

My dining room is still my dining room for the moment, however I did manage to bring a few supplies out and have a play with the promotion set My Little Valentine and the Sealed with Love Simply Sent paper kit.



DON'T GET YOUR HEART BROKEN

Our special Valentines promotion is only available from 3 -21 January.

The tags are a direct CASE from Melissa at RubberFUNactics

I have backed the tags with co-ordinating card stock, but they are perfect to put with a small gift for a friend, a colleague, a loved one. Valentines Day doesn't just have to be for your special one!

My Little Valentine has 4 small stamps. This set is only available to buy until 21 January. It is £9.95 and you get the Sealed with Love Simply Sent kit FREE ( this is in the Autumn/Winter Catalogue for £8.25 and availabale until 14th February!)


No comments:

Post a Comment