Statement of the Heart

To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy
creativity and worthwhile accomplishments . . . in this we make a difference!

Saturday 22 December 2012


MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR

I wanted to share with you a card stamped with ‘Patterned Party’ not a Christmas stamp set but I loved the presents and stamped them repeatedly in Real Red.
The DSP used is from the Autumn /Winter catalogue and is Candlelight Christmas. The sentiment from the stamp set Chock Full of Cheer, also from the A/W catalogue and the ribbon is stitched grosgrain in Real Red.
It has been a very hectic last few weeks and as of today I have lost my craft room, as the dining room needs to be able to function as a dining room for the next week. So at the weekend I packed all my craft stuff up and into boxes in the garage they went. However I did keep the ink pads and a few bits of card and some stamps out, I can't be totally berefit! I also have a delivery coming with some new stuff that I forgot to mention to my husband!.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment